How does home monitoring work in Springfield?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart option for protecting your residence and family. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
See how Springfield home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to back you up in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a great choice for you. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your house or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the primary contact with local responders if you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants tied directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than just peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to help you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance on call to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring those in your family are safe. It’s even more critical when an emergency takes place when you’re at work or traveling. Think about your smoke detector tripping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when nobody is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Springfield home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals and communications go through this important, centralized interface. On top of being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your smart home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to talk right to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to request assistance with any kind of issue, including medical matters
If you’re not able to locate your mobile device when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring agents straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Springfield security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a comprehensive Springfield smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you need. We know the value of monitoring which is why it comes with our popular packages. If you want to upgrade your home’s protection, dial (417) 428-8884 or complete the form below to begin.