You’ve now realize that a home security system is a smart option for protecting your residence and family. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
See how Springfield home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having a professional there to back you up in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a great choice for you. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your house or checking your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to speak with you, they will proceed to contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the primary contact with local responders if you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants tied directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This gives you more than just peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to help you during your time of need.