Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Springfield?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your precious little one. You devoted hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even included the final touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep watch of your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a regular audio monitor or take it a bit further and utilize the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Although it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Springfield, it’s a great choice when you think about the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Springfield are ideal baby monitors
One of the most significant things to understand is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and available via an easy-to-use app. This offers you versatility and reassurance since you are able to monitor your little one from anywhere via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution footage of your baby. You can even watch recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to talk to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you may utilize the audio feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your newborn decides rest time is done and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-activated alerts sent straight to your smartphone.
- One-touch contact: Although this benefit is generally for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you see that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a bit warm in the nursery, you may alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may use another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a lone home security app.
Get Your Springfield smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Springfield smart home and get the comfort and security Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can supply. Contact (417) 428-8884 today and learn how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for everyone.